Monday, March 12, 2007

haha. today was kinda funny. haha. oh wait wait! haha. gotta apologise 1st. (: sorry kandace and evry1 else for having to log off halfway through the convo on sunday (i wont blush this time. lol). me papa wanted to sleep so i had to stop using the com XP my bad! anyways, went to Bukit Merah Sec to do a public speaking workshop. and the children there thought i was 17years old~!!! tell me i dont look THAT old...come on...tell me that...haha. wait actually they arent really children. they are the same age as me. haha. sec 3. haha. they are real funny. haha. some talk too much, some dont talk at all. haha. quite creepy also. one of them started telling me bout an arguement that he had with his teacher. so scary. *shivers
looking forward to tomorrow! haha. although i just realised that i have loads of work to complete. haha. last thing...ppl, come play soccer! nj ppl! helloo! reply to the call!

1 comment:

`kandace(: said...

wenjie, you're forgiven (not that you need it or whatever). haha! i actually dont really remember.....