Sunday, September 23, 2007



this is soooo gaay. haha.

Joke of the day:
Barack Obama (one of the presedential candidates) and Hillary Clinton were at a social event. Clinton walked up to Obama and sarcastically said, "Obama, if I were your wife, I would poison you." Obama smiled back and said, "And Hillary, if I were your husband, I would drink it. Trust me."

haha. k i guess you can tell that i am chao against clinton. well, at least hillary clinton. haha. fireside today in church was greaat. President Walters was sooo funny. hahaha. taught about missionary work. well along those linees. (:
i think i am going crazy. went running on monday and thursday, 8.5km each time, then went to swim on saturday for an hour. hahaha. going to do the same thing again this week.
You know i have reaaally changed alot. I just cant help realising that. soo much that its just shocking. haha. whatever happened to thaat smaall little quiet boyboy. the cute one. haha. although now still cute. haha.





i think my bro is reaal fuunny. (and FAAT!) haha. aah. got school again tomorrow. its reaal tiring. haha.
go study people kay people. study 1st then write letter hor. haha. (:

I LOOVE EFY CDs AND SOOONGS!
whatever it takes, perfect love, fearless heart.
i will make it

No comments: