Sunday, March 23, 2008

Like how would you expect me to answer when you ask. yes it is you? you can't expect me to say that can you? its silently killing me. painful it is. and i am lost. i know you won't accept it. no yet at least. but i need you to know. it has been a really long time. i cant get you out of my mind. i need you. i really do. and i will try all the way

went for the rmun briefing. barker's not taking part. haha. but anyway, don't even know if i confirm can make it yet. so yar. but its gonna be cool. last round of jg's qualifying round. come on guys, we can do it. lets whoop those mgs girls flat! all the way. hat trick! then the choir was superb. haha. they got a gold and now they are back! haha. so cool.
I have been undergoing Special High Intensity Training this week. take a look at the initials of the words. it has been a crap week. super mugging like never before. then, gaaah. dont wanna talk about it laa but. hiaz.
haha. anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANDACE! (: dont know if you will see this but no matter!

ccraap man. my life is screwed. i dont have what i want. i want her in my life. to be able to look into her eyes. to be able to hold her hand. to be able to fly her to the moon. to be able to say, i love you...

No comments: