Thursday, April 2, 2009


shall post my recording of dejeuner du matin up soon. its another french poem that talks about how love might not exist at all. quite a seemingly random poem again but deep meaning. sorry to those i april fooled telling that i'm gonna stay in singapore for good in june. X) my friend did it to me when i came to sch then got a shock. haha. but hopefully i can go back for vacation. anyway, so i'm training with the soccer and swim team. dnu if i can make the team. (hope i dont anywayy. ruining my training program) so i'm starting to train for a half ironman XD but i looked at my training timetable and i'm going goshh. i'll probably slack off halfway. but anyway, i wanna take part in the disneyland osim triathlon and hainan island half ironman! wheee (: gonna sing a duet soon in april for some concert thingy. from phantom, "all i ask of you"

No comments: