Saturday, November 10, 2007

Warning! ultimate emo post.

yeah...if life were a pack of cards, she would be the queen of my heart...
shes seriously driving me insane. boyboy. stop for a moment. slap yourself...good...now wake up...thats better. now listen:
1) you and her = impossible
2) mission first my friend. mission first.
3) keep it at friends. its much better that way.
4) UNPLUG THE DOUBLE A BATTERY FROM MY LIFE!
haha. no one will understand point four except someone.
haha. thats not making any sense either.
maahn. get your priorities right.
i feel like writing letters! hahaha. finally something to cheer me up.

1 comment:

BH said...

That's not very emo XD

You're not alone... it's good that you have set your own guidlines. Always put the Lord first and everything else will fit into place =)

I'm having a bit of a struggle with girls myself =P