Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.

-------------------------
What 5 things was I doing 10 years ago?
-Being a good little boy. Xp
-Learning my primary songs. (like many people. Haha)
-uhmm, really dunno liao. Haha. Ehh. I was 6yrs old!

5 things on my to-do list today
-Do SS/GSproject. Gahh
-Do Chi book review. Yuuucks
-Practice for talentnite. Alone…lol
-Chat online
-Finish this quiz when I’m free later Xp

5 Snacks I enjoy
-Chocolateeee! Buahaha.
-apples X)
-uhmm…kettle chips
-b&j?
-does milk count? Haha

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
- Get a laptop. Wait. Make that a macbook air. Yeahh. The slim and sexy one. haha
- Bring my bestest pals out
- take her out for the time of our lives. And of course get her something that will last an eternity. (:
- get a castle Xp
- give to charity (: and take a group of people from some less fortunate home out for a good time (:

5 of my bad habits
- I don’t really pack my stuff. Haha.
-I keep becoming MODERATELY emo. Haha. Lol. Moderate. So not really emo. Haha.
- sending someone weekly “newsletters”. Haha. Bad habit or good habit? I duno. Haha. So just write it down. haha
-theres the waving hand action that I do sometimes. Haha. Some people notices it. Haha. And mimicks when I start doing it Xp hahaha.
- I spend too much at times. whoops

5 places I have lived
- in a friggin farm during camp with a pile of cow dung RIGHT outside my camp. Not prettyyyy. haha
- in the same friggin farm during the same camp but further up from where the dung is is a lovely river.
- in Desaru for awhile. (my first ever yc)
- In Bintan for awhile (my second yc. Lol. And the best one ever Xp hahaha. Well I only went for 2 so. Haha)
- uhmm. I’m trying to think of another exotic location. Ahha. I know! In her heart I hope (: because she has always been living in mine

5 jobs I've had
- vocal coach for the shortest of times
- debate coach also for the shortest of time
- knowing all of you great people. Yupp. It pays off. really
- acting in 2 of the most disgusting roles ever. One as Rose Gordon in flowers for algernoon. Two as George Gibbs in Our Town. Kk. It wasn’t so much of who I had to act as in this case but who I had to act with. Haha. Only NJ people will know what I’m talking about. Haha. Well I guess that counts as 2jobs so I guess I’m done!

5 people I tag
ehh. So many ppl do already. Uhm aiya. THE jnr, jiayi. Haha. (yeups dun pretend not to be emo and make good use of your time by doing this quiz. Hahaha. Jkjk. Trust you.) hmm. Shinny if free (:, aha. Casey if bored. And last one. Ahhhh. Aiyaa anyone else laa.

No comments: