Sunday, August 30, 2009

ah wtheck. another of this 2 posts in 1 day. what to do. i just read kandaces blog.
Quote:" have been had a spoken to someone a little more frequently and perhaps a little more genuinely.
I do regret my actions.. or should I say, NON-action (haha) and hopefully can improve and embrace uncertainty a bit better in the days to come. Perhaps speak with someone I don't usually speak with or just have a plesant and meaningful conversation with a friend."
gosh made me think it did. reallyy think. so made me think of all the friends i am so grateful to have. HONESTLY. list is not exclusive. benji and casey, leroy and kenneth, joey and anthony, myra and chibi, and yes andrea and kandace of course. lol. dang made me remember how i 1st got to know the 2 of them.
haha. so i 1st got to know andrea. i saw her after one night before a debate competition. recognized she was frm church said hi. at that time i thought she was called abish. lol. ya wtheck. that same night AFTER my debate, i saw kandace. and yes i knew that i saw her around in church b4, so i said hi. haha. she probably thought i was some crazy random guy. (hmm..sounds like me.) but so i got to know andrea 1st and she introduced me to kandace and thats how i got to know 2 wonderful friends. we became real close? or at least i felt close to them. smsed them everyday. called them too. told them things i told no one else and shared some secrets and problems with each other. except other than casey and ben mayb. but then...we started driftin away...far away. or at least again, haha, to me. maybe its coz, i changed. mayb its coz they changed. mayb its coz we both changed. haha. or that we talked to each other less and less. regret it? totally. so yes. maybe its time. time i start picking up those friendships that i miss. that i feel i've lost...a pity. big pity.
but i want to thank all you awesome friends i have. i dont talk much. i dont often say and tell people how much they mean to me. but ya'll do. and i loved and am loving every moment i spend with each one of you. may the fire of friendship always burn in our hearts. (:

No comments: