Monday, August 24, 2009

BECAUSE OF OVERWHELMING POPULAR DEMAND~! (yar rite...) I am updating my blog. so i have school till 5pm today. joy. thanks to MUN. haha. so I have 2 coaches now to help me with my training. and they are quite crazyyy. but thats a good thing rite? Xp training everyday during lunch on top of 3days of 1.5hrs of fitness class per week. awesome eh?
but so i am stoning away now in MUN meeting. no one really online to chat with so. haha. casey is pia-ing for his test, nj peeps have pw now or are still in sch so...so gosh seriousleeee.
so liz finally answered her sms XD aMAZinggg. haha. btw she doesnt like internet smses. lol thats why its amazingg. ip2's just finished OBS but they didnt manage to sail so aww...
talking about sailing, i've finally managed to find a sailing club here in shenzhen! whoots.
gosh so you probably realized (yeah realized with a "Z" and not "S". americano style haha) life has been rather boring for me. i still have to upload some pictures but i'm lazyy.
Kandace is an awesome photgrapher. more than awesome actually.
Liz is just crazily funny but i havent talked to her for a long time~:(
casey is just epic. go study dude...lol.
benji is just having fun with his war games...yar ritez.
I have helped 3 people with their EOMs which was great but I realized too that I have a whole stack of shiat waiting for me. fun eh~
i miss singapore, i miss my laksa, i miss my mee robus, and my botak jones *pout* and all my friends of course.
but yes we youth in the Shenzhen branch are awesome. coryne and emily sang the previous sunday. awesome. blew me to heaven and back. and so emily went for efy and sang there, some person went up to her and asked when she would cut her own album coz she wanted to buy it. then called her a disney princess. yes, she has the looks to go with the voice.
we awesome people. Xp

No comments: