Tuesday, October 27, 2009

perspectives III, If today was your last day

If today was your last day and tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each moment like your last...

seminary today. the teacher Sister Farnsworth asked. what would you do if today were you last day. what do you want to be remembered for. what do you want written on your grave stone? have you told the important people in your life that they are important?
so isnt it a coincidence. just 2posts down *pointpoint* under perspectives II, i have given to shout out to some of the great people in my life. *go look*
but what do I want to be remembered for. and gosh. I have tried to make myself remembered. Coaching debate teams and breaking into finals for the first time~singing soprano, tenor than bass and pulling AChoir through and doing my bit for NJChoir~budding triathlete~more recently a 1st assistant to the branch president among many other things~but. thinking about it, i guess. that if I am just remembered as a friend, as a good friend, as a friend that was always there~that would be enough.
what do I want written on my tombstone? probably this. so listen up!
The Best is Yet to Be. (anyone surpwise) I am a man who strives for perfection in anything and everything. pitch, tone and rhythm in singing. rebuttals and arguements in debates and really. in everything
Proud to Be. Proud to Be a Singaporean. Proud to Be a Mormon. Proud to Be your friend. (:

No comments: