Tuesday, March 2, 2010

you are what you eat...(broken my PR for push-ups and chin-ups)

I think this picture is epic. This is taken in Sabah, Malaysia. It is on an island where they filmed the very first Survivor series. So there is this mud volcano that we visited and the teacher threw out a dare. Who dares to submerge them-self fully in the mud. And so. hah. yar the picture speaks for itself.

So I am rather confused. Psychology ain't helping. I'm supposed to be able to read minds and behaviors but I can't read that person's. I learnt about how to analyze dreams but I REFUSE to accept what my dreams are telling me.

As I said, I will blog a little about weight loss via watching one's diet. I'll go one step further and talk about healthy eating as a whole.
So I think we know by now that the thing that girls do~not eating lunch or wtvr~they call that dieting, I call that starvation~that is really unhealthy and doesnt really do much to help you lose weight. To be healthy, and to lose weight, small, regular balanced meals are the best. Why?

Say you ate dinner, but skipped breakfast the next morning. Do that a few more times and this is what would happen. Your body recognizes that it would not get food in the morning. Thus after dinner, the body automatically moves into "starvation mode". What happens then is that your dinner would not be digested entirely. Instead, the body stores the food as fats so that it can be used the next day when you skip breakfast. So REGULAR MEALS important. This ensures a regular and constant metabolism that will effectively digest the food so that you get enough energy, and the food does not get stored as fats.

So thats a little about healthy eating, much more will be coming up. Tips on HOW to eat, WHAT to eat, and the BENEFITS that you would enjoy.


No comments: