Sunday, August 17, 2008

I honestly seriously don't know what am I doing. Like really. Should I continue, should I just give up. I really have no idea. Like really, what are the chances of something developing. I'm not going to go into the whole list of things but really. Arh!!! Even if something does develop, can it be sustained? I really really don't know.
And so i say I'll stop, but chibi says why. And honestly I really don't know. To be frank, I am just lying to myself. There's no way I can forget her. You said it too kid, its not easy...truth be told, the only way I can truly forget her, is if I forget EVERYTHING related to her. I'm not ready to do that. I will never be. Because losing that part of me, means losing you kiddo. And no way. No way. I can't drop her. Not yet. And I won't ever stop being a uncle (:
So I'll keep trying. Keep on trying though the chances may be slim. Its fate that brought me to her that day. At least to me it is. I won't waste the chance that I have been given. Keep on trying, keep on waiting...Because thats what life is all about. Trying, and waiting...wish me luck chibi (:
And while I try, and while I wait, give me something to be happy about (: Show this uncle that you're better at this than he is and give him something to smile about!

Thanks kid for everything really. (:

No comments: