Sunday, August 31, 2008

the past 2 weeks has been a spiritually packed journey. starting from the priest advancement. to be able to finally be a priest, the feeling is really wonderful. the journey was hard and took long but the rewards of the trial is sweet. then stake conference this week. call me a wuss or whatever you may but i cried 4times during the whole conference. the first time was during the prelude song "i love to see the temple" when the Primary children joined in to sing. really, when primary children sing, they sing with the voice of angels. literally. when they started to sing, i found that i just could not continue. no words would come out of my mouth. i just could not sing. i was choked by my tears. it was just beautiful. the speakers were also inspired by the Holy Spirit that I know for i was touched so many times. wonderful really.
then there was the fireside in the evening and Pres. Lai invited those married/intending to get married. ahaha. and of course I am so i decided to go! and it was great too. just had to cry again during the closing hymn. its these feelings that i never want to forget. such a spiritually packed period.
Well, i've decided to start preparing for my patriachal blessing. i think its about time. and well, i sure can use some divine guidance in my life. so there.

church=great friends, great feeling, great life.

No comments: