Monday, January 4, 2010

its the new year part 1!: peaas stay healtyyy

this is 1 of my favorite adverts of all time. even better when you see it being performed live. haha. vadi (that big indian dude) is friggin funny. haha. and besides this goes along with my post of staying healthy.
instead of writing 1 HUGE "this was my 2009" post, i shall write a few small ones with a few shoutouts and pleas.
so finally my research essay is over. 1week with 20min sleep per day killed me. you know that ctr ring i have? and every1 (other than jeremy) always go woah! u've got huuge fingers? after that 1 week, i couldnt keep the ring on my finger. just point my hand downwards and the ring would just slip off. i dont proclaim myself to be the biggest fitness junkie but lemme tell u this. from experience and from my AP psyche class (yes i do stay awake in sch). adolescents need at least 9hours of sleep. not 8 as per popular belief, but 9. (btw, referring to my previous post, the GA came up with that personal progress goal before the psychological studies showed that we need 9hrs) it is needed to repair our bodies and mental functions that includes sorting out our memories. a lack of sleep results in motor and speech problems, perceptual difficulties and personality changes. POINT IS, a lack of sleep is très mauvais, muy mal, 不好,아주 나쁜. imagine how much weight i lost in just that 1 week such that my ring fell out...it aint healthyy. PLEASE people, get enuff sleep.

1 comment:

benji said...

ohmyword. haha. that tv ad just brings back memories of the hay-days.